This Tip Stimulates Hair Growth and Makes it Shiny After 2 Weeks of Use!
There is no girl or woman who wouldn’t want a beautiful, healthy, and shiny hair luxuriance which lures. You should know now that this can be achieved the easy way, with this popular recipe that was cherished and graced our grandmothers. If you want a healthy, nourished, and shiny hair, do not hesitate to try it!
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of Castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of malic acid
- 2 tablespoons of shampoo (which you usually use)growth
- Separate the yolk from the white and place it in a suitable container.
- Add the castor oil, malic acid, and mix well to obtain a uniform mixture.
- Add the shampoo. Again mix and you will get a mixture density of yogurt.
- The mixture is applied to wet hair washed and placed above the nylon cloth bag.
- Allow it to stand there for about 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with water.
Article By Marina Khan